Hands-On Injectable Courses
Integrated Aesthetics is pleased to provide advanced hands-on training for facial aesthetics. As an aesthetics provider, we are all on a journey of learning to understand and provide the best options for our patients.
Dermal fillers and neuromodulators are among the key aesthetic tools that we must learn to incorporate to develop customized aesthetic care plans for our patients. Our courses will be designed to enhance your comfort level with these injectable products and expand your ability to deliver outstanding results with hands-on experience from educators with a vast amount of teaching and injectable experience.
The Art of Facial Rejuvenation with Sculptra Aesthetics
Please Join Integrated Aesthetics for a Hands-On Sculptra Aesthetic
Injectable Course focusing on
Facial Volume Loss
Expand your facial aesthetics portfolio to include Sculptra Aesthetic, a collagen stimulating facial injectable product that will offer your patients additional treatment options to enhance their beauty and grow your practice.
- Hands-On injections for facial volume loss led by facilitators Dr. Younghoon Cho and Injection Specialist
- Medically-led training in small groups
- How to avoid complications
- Management of adverse events
- Deep understanding of the anatomy
- Proper Injection Techniques
- How to reconstitute and prepare Sculptra Aesthetic
- Business and marketing advice on how to sell Sculptra Aesthetic
- A live demonstration on Sculptra for knees / décolleté will be shown
When: June 30th from 9:00am – 2:00pm
Where: Refine Medical Spa
2900 W Southlake Blvd, Suite 160, Southlake, Texas
(right across southlake Boulevard from ENT children’s)
Single Course Cost: $649
(Injectors must bring their own products and model)
No hands on experience, great for office staff !